Google

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An update for my camera case

So there were a few questions about the weed picture I posted yesterday. I have no idea what kind it is but it grows SUPER fast and when it is genn it has huge prickly leaves. The root has this ball on the end that is the size of a basketball which is why I have only gotten around to digging one out.
Here is a picture of most of the plant



and one more close up



On another subject. I got a pelican camera case a few months ago from afriend of mine working in Iraq that decided it was too small for all his gear so I said I would be happy to give it a new home since he was upgrading.



AS you can see it came with foam in it which worked for a while but I saved up and bought the inserts as you can see here.




Now all I have to do is give the outside a face lift because desert tan really is not very expressive. I use the case mainly for storage of things when not in use so it cam be kept in one place but ion the occasions I wheel it with me I would like it to have a bit more flair. I think I will try spray paining it with Krylon paint for plastic and some bumper stickers....