Google

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Signs of spring

As I was leaving for Church this morning I noticed one little crocus peeking up the snow on the ground. So I decided to go out this afternoon and capture a few signs of spring I could see. By the time I got out the snow around the little crocus had melted.





I am not sure what this ground cover is called but it is starting to perk up and turn back to green.




Even the tree out front there are small buds starting to pop out.


Sadly the back of the house has no signs of spring yet, things are still pretty brown and dead but I know in the coming weeks there will be more signs of spring to be seen.





All but the first one was taken with my Macro lens. I am excited to use this lens whenthe flowers start to bloom. I might even break out the tripod to get them a little sharper.