Google

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

POTD Aperture - Tweety

Okay so user Gypsy Girl came up with a great idea for the outside of my camera case. She suggested having all the POTD peas send me a sticker of some sort from their state for me to use on the outside. So if anyone wants to send me something to use on my case let me know and I will get my address to you. I think it would be an awesome way to make my case more personal. I promise to post pictures when I get the outside done. My friend that gave it to me is anxious to see what I do with it too.

To answer a few other questions about my case.. It is very heavy when full but has wheels and is actually the largest carry-on size not that I see myself dragging that on a plane. I use it mainly for when I travel by car and need to take a lot with me, or if I head out on a location shot and want to take a lot of stuff with me and I will leave it in my car and run back to grab stuff I need. It also works out great if I need to get a higher vantage point because I can stand on it.

For today's picture I just decided to shoot my Tweety bank that sits on a shelf in my hobby room. When I was a little kiddo my grandfather always used to call me his tweety bird and after he passed away I started to collect Tweety things.