Google

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The story of a camera case make over

I have had some questions about stickers for my case. I don't really have a preference of what kind are sent to me. I think the only thing I really won't put on the case are political type stickers, cause that just doesn't fit what I have done. It can be something from the area you live, something that you just really like, a college from your area, your favorite sports team, something that makes you laugh, your favorite cartoon character and so on. I wish 2peas sold a sticker in the cafe press store but they don't. I have thought about trying to make a fellowship of the lenscap sticker too. I will probably order some I saw on cafe press also but I am having a tough time deciding which ones



Well here is the progression of the case. It is complete for now till I have new stickers to place on it.



Where I started, just a plain old desert tan pelican case






Work in progress, first I got inserts for it





The work continues, I took 3 different colors of spray paint to it






Note to self wear gloves next time...




Complete as of today, here are some shots with the stickers in place.










Now I just have to hope my friend that gave me the case doesn't keel over when he sees the makeover I did on it.

For anyone that needs my address again you can send me an email at 2peas.chellshocked(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send it off to you..