Google

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random stuff I shot with my canon

I had a few people ask me about where I took my pictures from yesterday's post. they were all taken at Historic Valley Forge National park. The ones with the cool background is a little area next to an old church that is part of the park. There is a lot of great settings at that park but it can get crowded in the summer so it is tought to get shots without people wandering in and out of them.


Now for today, nothing terribly exciting. I took my Canon to work to today to do some shooting. This is from the top level of ther parking Garage of the area where our new building will be placed. I thought I would track the progress just for fun. As you can see we used to have a parking lot where the building will be placed. I work in the building to the left in the picture.





Here are a few of my co-workers. And yes one of these guys is the guilty party......




And I FINALLY finished painting my camera case. Here it is. Tomorrow I will start putting the stickers on it. I don't have that many to start with so it might look a little bare but means I have something to work on for a while. Thanks again to the two Peaple who sent stickers for my case, Val and Gypsy Girl and those that I know are still looking for the perfect one.