Google

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Architecture and Art??

So there is all sorts of interesting art and architecture where I work but that is a post for another day. However I have also noticed some rather peculiar art and interesting mix of buildings on the campus of Ursinus where I go to school part time.

There is a mix of Modern and old builgings.





Then the strange art








This is the view from sitting in the middle of the piece above.




Oh and this poor tree is a result of the nasty storm we had the other day.






Hey that is where the library is, I knew it had to be around here some place



Oh and i HATE that this stupid statue scares me when I have to walk by it at night. I always think it is a real person sitting there!! It looks harmless during the day but at night the knitting needle wielding statue startles me far to often when I round the corner where she sits.